FERGIE Spectroscopy Resources
Find valuable information about FERGIE Spectrometers. This page contains useful datasheets, specs, application information and videos demonstrating the use of the high resolution spectrometers for various applications such as:
Experimental and Application Notes
- Aberration-Free Tech Note – Learn how FERGIE’s aberration-free design improves SNR.
- FERGIE Applications – Overview and examples of applications.
- FERGIE Software – FERGIE ships with software powered by LightField.
- FERGIE Ecosystem – Learn about FERGIE’s unique ecosystem.
- FERGIE CUBES – There’s a CUBE for that – learn more!
- FERGIE Innovations – FERGIE is #1 in innovation.
- Improving the Collection Efficiency of Raman Scattering
- Raman Microscopy Setup
- 90 Second Raman
Watch how quickly a Raman experiment can be launched.
- Fiber Coupling
Connect fibers and fiber probes to FERGIE.
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Diffusion and Spectrum Measurements
Learn how to set up a fluorescence experiment.
Learn how to set up a microspectroscopy experiment including Near Infrared and Raman.
- Absorption Spectroscopy Setup and Techniques
Watch how easily an absorption experiment can be created.